- Prezzo d'acquistoCHF 295’000.–
- Superficie60 m2
- Disponibile a partire da:
Traslocare in comodità: Offerte gratuite per il trasloco e pulizie
- Prezzo d'acquisto:
- CHF 295’000.–
Verifica gratuita valore mercato: Alla verifica del prezzo d’acquisto
- Tipo di oggetto:
- Numero di piani:
- 60 m2
- Superficie terreno:
- 60 m2
- Ultimo rinnovo:
Caratteristiche e complementi
"Holidays in Lago Maggiore"
JA, ICH BIN ZWEITWOHNSITZ!
NEIN, KEIN AUTO VOR DER TUER! 20MIN WANDERWEG. Welcome to your holiday rustico in the hills of Lago Maggiore!
820metres above sea level. Location 'Monti di Losone'. After a 15-20 minute trail from Grotto Ginestra in Monti di Ronco sopra Ascona and with plenty of parking (around 20 spots) you will find this amazing rustico with following features:
- New water system installed, piping renewed, including stop cocks in 2018, completely independent with no dependency on Gemeinde water supply,
- New photovoltaic system, charger, converter and batteries installed that produce 220V power for lights, fridge and can be used to charge appliances, run vacuum cleaner, TV and radio etc. The house is self-sufficient in terms of power generation, with no dependency on the national grid or cost for water usage.
- All wiring throughout the house redone professionally in 2017
- New lights installed - 2017
- New water boiler installed 2018, that produces hot water in some minutes with private gas facility.
- gas kitchen
- All kitchen cabinets new - 2017
- Tiles on the ground floor, wood on the first floor.
- Shutters renovated and painted
- New gas and Satellite shed installed that can be used to house equipment
- Full storage on the back of the house
- sweet balcony with breaktaking views until Bellinzona.
The fully-furnished house is next to the official trail and it has spectacular views over the lake. The trail has recently been redone professionally by Protezione Civile with new bridges on iron base and protective railings all thru the trail. Mesmerising peaks standing out proudly against the sky, defying wind and weather. Once you've been bitten by the mountain bug, it's hard to get away from the magical attraction that keeps enticing you back to face new adventures – which are hugely rewarding in terms of a sense of accomplishment, tranquillity and awe-inspiring vistas. So where are the loveliest views in the Ascona-Locarno region? There's no simple answer: the region's full of vantage points offering spectacular panoramas.
- N. Inserzione
- Rif. oggetto