A condominium is the most affordable type of residential property because the owners share the cost for land and infrastructure. You have the choice between 1-floor units, 2-floor duplex units, top-floor apartments or urban lofts whereby the price varies widely depending on the type of unit and the location.
- Condominiums are affordable even in central locations.
- They require less care and maintenance than a house, and the maintenance costs are less and are divided up in proportion to the owners' shares.
- A condominium is also suitable for buyers of an advanced age.
- Your privacy is limited because you have a relatively large number of neighbours.
- A resale is often not very easy.
- For renovations and repairs which affect the entire property, it can often be a long time before all the owners are agreed. Here a high willingness to compromise is necessary.