Free search alert
With the free search alert from Homegate, you receive automatic e-mails about new hits that meet your search criteria. This means you’ll always stay up to date and won’t miss any properties that might appeal to you, and you can apply for an apartment or a house before others do.
The advantages of a search alert
- You’re always the first to be informed about new properties, giving you a valuable advantage over other interested parties. Many properties receive a large number of enquiries after just an hour, so it pays to be quick.
- The notification about new properties is sent immediately when a new listing is posted, without any delay.
- You benefit from high-quality listings and legitimate property offers.
Here’s how to create your free search alert
1. Start your property search on Homegate for your chosen city or region:
2. Use our advanced search criteria to refine your search.
3. Click on ‘Save search’ to create your free search alert.
4. Name your search alert and provide us with your e-mail address.
5. After saving your details, you will receive an e-mail to activate your search alert. Your search alert will be activated as soon as you click the link in the e-mail.
Now you can kick back and wait for us to let you know as soon as we’ve got any suitable new hits for you. It couldn’t be easier.
Delete search alert
Found your new home? Deleting your search alert is very easy. Simply click on the ‘Delete search alert’ link under the hit shown in the search alert email. You will now stop receiving e-mails.
Change search alert
It is unfortunately not possible to change an existing search alert. If you would like to update the your search alert’s criteria, you will need to create a new search alert.